Curricula and Electives
- Jr. High students continue utilizing A Beka curriculum for the core subjects (Math, English, Science, and History)
- High school students utilize a variety of publishing sources (including A Beka) that are updated regularly to take advantage of new information and modern technology.
- Most senior classes utilize college-level materials in math and science.
- Major subjects include
- English I, II, III, IV
- 7th Grade Math, Pre-Algebra, Algebra I
- Algebra II, Algebra III, Advanced Math
- Senior Math
- 7th & 8th Grade Science
- Physical Science
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- 7th & 8th Grade History
- World Geography/State History
- World History
- American History
- Minor subjects and electives include
- Art Appreciation and Music Appreciation
- Creative Writing
- Keyboarding and Technology
- Music Literature/Appreciation
- Dual Enrollment Classes
Promotion and Failure
Students are required to make 70 or above for the year's average. Students in grades 7 and 8 who make below 70 in English or Math will have to repeat the grade or attend summer school in that subject. Students in grades 7 and 8 who fail one major subject and 2 minor subjects must repeat the grade. Major subjects include English, math, science, and social studies.